This week as been slow as far as things that annoy me, so I’ve decided to do a ‘rapid fire’ post about my thoughts on 2012 (you know, since I didn’t have my awesome blog up and running yet). So here goes:
- Kim Kardashian & Kayne West– No one cares.
- The Kardashian Family– In general, the world is to blame for this. If we just stop pumping them with ratings and money- they will eventually go away.
- The Hunger Games– People accused the movie of being racist for casting an African American girl as Rue- well I think it’s racist that people DIDN’T want an African American girl to play Rue, so there!
- The Election– Thank God it’s over! The crazies were starting to come out of the woodwork!
- Angelina Jolie’s Leg– I still can’t believe people spent so much time covering that (or caring).
- “Gangnam Style”– I’ll admit, at first I thought it was funny, then I found out he hated America (but had no issue accepting our fame and money). That’s also the world’s fault. Here are the lyrics to one of his lovely songs: “Kill those f—ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives” and “Kill them all slowly and painfully.” And they still gave him a Pistachio commercial.
- The Mayan Calendar/Apocalypse– Thank God it’s over! The crazies were starting to come out of the woodwork!
- Fifty Shades of Grey Phenomenon- Haven’t read it, don’t care to. Why find another reason to resent my spouse, I’m already disappointed he’s not a vampire. (But if the actor’s are hot, I’ll definitely rent the movie.)
- The End of Twinkies– When was the last time you even had a Twinkie?
- Chris Brown & Rihanna– That’s HER problem. Focus on your own lives and relationships.
- Whitney Houston– Surprised? Talented, but troubled.
- Jessica Simpson Gets Fat– Well yeah, she was PREGNANT!
- Jennifer Aniston’s Love Life/Feud with Angelina– I think after 8 years of being divorced, she’s over it. You should be too.
One thought on “2012 Pop Culture Rapid Fire…”
After all is said and done…..YEAH It’s not that serious!